We help you manage plan risk, optimize performance and maintain compliance.
Plan performance is a fundamental factor in the success of your benefit offerings. Managing risk requires a continuous process that is monitored and analyzed for optimum performance. You need to know:
- Is client pricing properly balanced?
- What happens if I add new clients?
- Did new enrollment match expectations?
- How did actual claims and premiums perform vs. what was expected?
Analyzing your plan’s performance is a key part of the services we provide. Using your company’s claim experience, we’ll design a plan based on your specific needs. Our integrated plan-performance reporting and predictive modeling reports will then be used to monitor plan performance and identify opportunities and risks.
Our comprehensive services include:
Entry Risk Assessment
- Risk evaluation and pricing
Post Enrollment Audit
- Confirmation of entry risk assessment
Renewal Risk Assessment
- Risk stratification, predictive modeling and emerging conditions
- Risk profiles and premium adequacy for subgroups
- Objective, third-party analysis
- Independent actuarial attestation
- Actuarially certified IBNR calculations and rate setting
Our experienced consultants will work with your PEO to design a risk management strategy to optimize your plans’ performance.