We Provide Solutions Designed for Your PEO.
Compass Consulting Group has been serving the PEO, multi-employer and association market for over 20 years. We understand that effective benefits administration, new client onboarding, and efficient renewals are critical to your success.
Compass Consulting Group is the leader in the design and operation of health and welfare plans for multiple-employer groups. Our expertise includes:
- Insurance renewals below trend and rates below the open market for clients who have worked with Compass for three or more years consistently
- First firm to build an independent risk-evaluation process to assess and manage the risk of client companies purchasing benefits through PEOs, including rate tier establishment
- Effectively managing the largest number of PEO accounts of any consulting firm in the industry including the largest number of risk-bearing contracts
- In-depth experience in effectively merging master policies from multiple PEOs and multiple carriers to support M&A and business-consolidation efforts
- Leading-edge technology solutions specifically for PEO client management and plan analysis
- Managing guaranteed cost, minimum premium, and self-insured solutions across national and local carriers - including Aetna, United Healthcare, Florida Blue, Anthem and Kaiser
Let our consultants design an innovative, customized solution for your PEO.
Manage Your Costs to Maintain Profitability
Your PEO’s healthcare premiums continue to sky-rocket year-after-year. How do you manage costs to stay profitable?
Our experienced consultants will analyze your benefits offerings and negotiate proposed carrier rates – which can result in significant savings. Clients who’ve worked with Compass for three or more years consistently have insurance renewals below trend and open market rates.
Let us help manage your PEO’s benefit costs.